We are very pleased to welcome 17 new projects to our portfolio. They will all be working towards a social investment market that better meet the needs of charities and social enterprises in England.
They are joining a 42 strong portfolio, which are providing support across 9 different regions and working on themes such as capacity building, skills development, networks, diversity, data sharing, market development, standards and templates and business development. You can find detailed information on each project on the Round 1 and Round 2 Funded Work pages.
- Our Portfolio is Growing July 26, 2018
- Social Investment in Rural Northumberland June 15, 2018
- CompareThe(SocialInvestment)Market.com May 30, 2018
- The Magic Number Three May 14, 2018
- Social Investment Intelligence Network (SIIN) First Report Launched May 2, 2018