Key Fund is looking to build better local connections and raise awareness of social investment in rural areas of the North East and Cumbria, with the support of the Connect Fund. As part of this work, Key Fund commissioned VONNE to investigate understanding and appetite for social investment within Northumberland’s voluntary, community and social enterprise sector.
Speaking directly to colleagues from 20 VCSE organisations in the region, VONNE found that 75% of organisations felt geography played a negative role in them accessing support and half felt they faced barriers to learning more about social investment. You can read the full report including VONNE’s recommendations here.
- Our Portfolio is Growing July 26, 2018
- Social Investment in Rural Northumberland June 15, 2018
- CompareThe(SocialInvestment)Market.com May 30, 2018
- The Magic Number Three May 14, 2018
- Social Investment Intelligence Network (SIIN) First Report Launched May 2, 2018