The intent is to form a community of practice in which the objectives, successes and challenges of projects, along with their outputs are shared for the benefit of all. The tools and resources resulting from grantee projects will be open source and widely disseminated.
As part of the grant offer, the Connect Fund will foster exchange of knowledge and facilitate the sharing of information across grantee projects through the learning community. This will take the form of:
- Distributing grantee contact details to promote communication
- Establishing an online Trello forum for sharing posts, updates and documents
- Facilitating group discussions on topics of interest
- Convening face-to-face gatherings, as appropriate
- Sharing tools, resources and findings from the grantee cohort
On a practical basis, we have set up the Connect Fund Trello board to share learning from Connect Fund projects. One of the features of Trello is that it’s easy to use to collaborate and work with others. If you would like to join this community, please get in touch.