/ Blog, Funded projects, grassroots organisations, Local infrastructure, rural social enterprises, social enterprise, social investment, voluntary sector intermediaries
Or, why surveying rural social enterprises wasn’t the best way to understand their social investment needs… Dave Thornett from the ...
I went to London as part of my research project about social impact investing as a German Chancellor Fellow and ...
- Our Portfolio is Growing July 26, 2018
- Social Investment in Rural Northumberland June 15, 2018
- CompareThe(SocialInvestment)Market.com May 30, 2018
- The Magic Number Three May 14, 2018
- Social Investment Intelligence Network (SIIN) First Report Launched May 2, 2018
- The Connect Fund Team is Growing April 18, 2018
- Sit Back, Relax, and Enjoy the Show March 27, 2018
- Borrowing in the countryside March 19, 2018
- Drumroll Please… January 25, 2018